How to Delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide Completely
Learn how to delete your MPR Drug and Medical Guide account, your personal data and also delete the MPR Drug and Medical Guide app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with MPR Drug and Medical Guide completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MPR Drug and Medical Guide. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MPR Drug and Medical Guide via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MPR Drug and Medical Guide.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MPR Drug and Medical Guide of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting MPR Drug and Medical Guide's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MPR Drug and Medical Guide on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide app from your Iphone
If you want to delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MPR Drug and Medical Guide icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MPR Drug and Medical Guide.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MPR Drug and Medical Guide app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide from your Android phone
To delete MPR Drug and Medical Guide from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MPR Drug and Medical Guide.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MPR Drug and Medical Guide app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MPR Drug and Medical Guide app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MPR Drug and Medical Guide Software Details
1. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Your account will be charged the amount (listed above) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
3. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase, or at end of free trial where applicable.
4. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
5. The MPR app also features time-saving calculators and treatment charts that allow you to quickly make better care decisions.
6. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
7. Medical Calculators - 100+ medical calculators simplify complex formulas, scores, & drug classifications.
8. Clinical Charts - Over 150 clinical charts providing quick product comparisons, treatment algorithms & guidelines.
9. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.