How to Cancel Santander
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Santander Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Santander Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Santander Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Santander Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Santander Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Santander Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Santander Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Santander Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Santander Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Santander will now be canceled.
Cancel Santander Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Santander Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Santander Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Santander
Cancel Santander via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Santander Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Santander's Website
Another way of canceling Santander Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Santander Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://santander.co.uk/mobile-banking and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Santander Mobile Banking App
What’s new Change your Mastercard contactless limit in Chat. Manage your Open Banking connections with third-party providers. Use Fingerprint or your Security Number to quickly access your accounts, including your mortgage. You can pay your bills, friends and mobile contacts with ease. Business customer? Download our ‘Santander Mobile Business Banking’ app. Manage your accounts • Go paper-free and manage your settings. • View your statements and documents. • Use our 24/7 ‘Chat’ service to ask your banking questions. • Check pending transactions for your current account and credit card. • Arrange mortgage overpayments or change to a new deal with us. • Report your credit or debit card as lost, stolen or damaged. • Freeze your Mastercard debit or credit card. • View your card PIN. • Set up ‘Quick Balance’ on your device’s home screen to see your chosen account balance. Quick, easy payments • Pay a Santander credit card using your current account. • Make secure, fast payments. • Pay someone using just their mobile phone number through Paym. • Manage your Direct Debits and standing orders. • Use Fingerprint or your Security Number to authorise online transactions, and consents with third party providers. Your money, your way • Sign up to My Money Manager for insights and tips about your money. • Get cashback at top retailers with Retailer Offers. • Change your auto log off settings. Before you start We’ll send a One Time Passcode to the m...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app