How To Cancel Santander Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Santander Mobile Banking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Santander Mobile Banking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Santander Mobile Banking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Santander website
- Alternatives to Santander Mobile Banking
Cancel Santander Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Santander Mobile Banking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Santander Mobile Banking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Santander Mobile Banking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Santander Mobile Banking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Santander Mobile Banking store Santander Mobile Bankinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Santander Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Santander Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Santander will now be canceled.
Cancel Santander Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Santander Mobile Banking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Santander Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Santander
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Santander Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Santander Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Santander Mobile Banking's Website
An alternate way of canceling Santander Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Santander Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://santander.co.uk/mobile-banking and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Santander Mobile Banking App
Use Fingerprint or your security details to quickly and safely access your Santander accounts in one place. Pay your bills, your friends and your mobile contacts with ease. Business customer? You’ll need to download our other app, ‘Santander Mobile Business Banking’ to manage your business accounts. Manage your accounts • Check pending transactions for your current account and credit card • Temporarily freeze your debit or credit card (Mastercard) if its lost or stolen. • If you’ve forgotten your card PIN, you can see it in the ‘Cards’ section of the ‘More’ menu Quick, easy paymen...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app