How To Delete Santander Wallet Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Santander Wallet account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Santander Wallet app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Santander Wallet completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Santander Wallet Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Santander Wallet. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Santander Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Santander Wallet.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Santander Wallet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Santander Wallet's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Santander Wallet on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Santander Wallet from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Santander Wallet app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Santander Wallets from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Santander Wallet icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Santander Wallet.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Santander Wallet app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Santander Wallet" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Santander Wallet app from your Android device
To delete Santander Wallet from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Santander Wallet.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Santander Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Santander Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Santander Wallet Software Details
Nueva aplicación Santander Wallet para que la gestión del día a día de tus tarjetas Santander y tus pagos sean mucho más sencilla. Si llevas Santander Wallet en tu móvil llevas tu cartera a todos lados. Con Santander Wallet puedes: PAGA CON TU MÓVIL Paga tus compras con el móvil de la manera más sencilla, acerca tu móvil al dispositivo de pago y…listo!!! *Es necesario que tu dispositivo sea compatible con versiones de Android 4.4.2 o superiores* PARA TU DÍA A DÍA Consulta los movimientos de todas tus tarjetas desde el mismo lugar y mucho más fácil Activa y bloquea tus tarjetas Consu...