How To Cancel IOU - debt manager Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of IOU - debt manager and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your IOU - debt manager subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your IOU - debt manager subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on IOU website
- Alternatives to IOU - debt manager
Cancel IOU - debt manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel IOU - debt manager subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on IOU - debt manager.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling IOU - debt manager subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel IOU - debt manager subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the IOU - debt manager store IOU - debt managerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel IOU - debt manager Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "IOU - debt manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IOU will now be canceled.
Cancel IOU - debt manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IOU - debt manager via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IOU - debt manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IOU
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel IOU - debt manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IOU - debt manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on IOU - debt manager's Website
An alternate way of canceling IOU - debt manager subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the IOU - debt manager app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://ioutool.net and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About IOU - debt manager App
IOU (I owe you) is a debt manager app for things and money. Save your money by keeping record of all personal debts, credits, bills and loans in this single app. IOU is simple enough to be used on the go by coworkers or roommates with shared expenses, and powerful enough to be a good assistant for freelancers and small businesses.* ★2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013 (http://www.bestappever.com)★ ★The only debt manager app that syncs to web (http://ioutool.net), Android, iOS and Windows apps★ Features: • Borrow/lend things and money • Payback with partial pay...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app