How to Cancel PayPal
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PayPal Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PayPal Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PayPal will now be canceled.
Cancel PayPal Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PayPal
Cancel PayPal via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PayPal's Website
Another way of canceling PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.paypal.com/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage App
Now there’s more ways to PayPal— buy, sell, send, receive and explore all in one place. It’s a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeout, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, buy and checkout with crypto, manage your bills and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love. *NEW* FIND DEALS RIGHT IN THE APP • Get exclusive deals curated just for you right in the PayPal app. • Earn cash back when you shop in the app. • Multiply your rewards. Earn them with merchants, your credit cards, and with PayPal. All rewards programs are subject to applicable terms. PAY IN 4 WITH PAYPAL • Buy now and pay later by splitting your purchase into 4 interest-free payments at millions of online retailers with no late fees. • Just choose PayPal at checkout and select ‘Pay Later’, where you’ll see ‘Pay in 4’ as a way to pay. • Make the down payment today and pay the rest in 3 payments—one every two weeks. • Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com. Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Learn more at paypal.com/payin4 CRYPTOCURRENCY • Buy, sell and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in the PayPal app. • Now you can check out with crypto when you pay with PayPal at millions of online merchants. PayPal Balance account required. Terms apply. Only available in th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app