How To Cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on i website
- Alternatives to iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank
Cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to i will now be canceled.
Cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from i
Cancel iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank's Website
Another way of canceling iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.icicibank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank App
iMobile is ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking application. iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, getting payments done through Unified Payment Interface (UPI), offers over 170 banking services on your mobile. The features of the new iMobile are: Pay and collect money from anyone instantly using Unified Payment Interface (UPI Payments). UPI ID is your virtual identity for UPI payments. Use your UPI PIN to do all UPI transactions. View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards, Deposits and ICICI FASTag Check y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app