How to Cancel Yono Lite SBI
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Yono Lite SBI Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Yono Lite SBI Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Yono Lite SBI will now be canceled.
Cancel Yono Lite SBI Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Yono Lite SBI
Cancel Yono Lite SBI via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Yono Lite SBI's Website
Another way of canceling Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sbi.co.in and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Yono Lite SBI - Mobile Banking App
Yono LITE SBI Mobile Banking application for Smart Phone customers of SBI supporting English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Gujarati, Assamese and Kashmiri languages. Use your Retail Internet Banking credentials to login or register afresh through the Register > New User option. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application. Registration process : Select SIM 1 or SIM 2 to register on Yono Lite app. No SIM selection required in case of single SIM. Click on ‘Proceed’ button and an SMS with an unique code will be sent from the device to a pre-defined Number. Kindly note that for sending the SMS standard SMS charges are applicable as per your telecom plan. On registration screen, enter UserName and Password and click REGISTER button. Accept the Terms & Conditions by selecting the check box and click ‘Ok’ button. An activation code will be sent to the registered mobile number. User has to enter the Activation code in the app to complete registration. User can now login to Yono Lite application. Voice Assisted Transactions • Balance Enquiry • Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions) • Mobile Recharge • DTH Recharge • Quick Transfer • View and Pay Bills • Logout My Accounts • Detailed account information (Tra...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Iam new I'd
— by Sandeep Kumar on May 09 2022
Search for another app