How To Cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Money Manager: AZV Money Pro and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Money Manager: AZV Money Pro subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Money Manager: AZV Money Pro subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Money Manager website
- Alternatives to Money Manager: AZV Money Pro
Cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Money Manager: AZV Money Pro.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Money Manager: AZV Money Pro subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Money Manager: AZV Money Pro store Money Manager: AZV Money Prolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Money Manager: AZV Money Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Money Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Money Manager: AZV Money Pro via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Money Manager: AZV Money Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Money Manager
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Money Manager: AZV Money Pro Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Money Manager: AZV Money Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Money Manager: AZV Money Pro's Website
An alternate way of canceling Money Manager: AZV Money Pro subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Money Manager: AZV Money Pro app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m4PbP0Q_MI and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Money Manager: AZV Money Pro App
It is never be so easy to track your money, and find where your money flows out. AZV Money: a pro money manager / expense tracker (money tracker) that helps you to find your budget holes, stop the money leaks let’s you save money. And this expense tracker is free. With free customer support. Be your money manager with this great personal finance manager. Features: ★ custom categories (accounts) ★ 200+ currencies (like USD, Euro, GBP, AUD, INR, CAD) ★ expense tracker ★ money monitor ★ custom budgets ★ budget plans ★ the best charts! ★ full control to your money flow ★ pro’ tool ★ all feature...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app