How To Cancel My Debt Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of My Debt and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Debt subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your My Debt subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Debt website
- Alternatives to My Debt
Cancel My Debt Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel My Debt subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on My Debt.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling My Debt subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel My Debt subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the My Debt store My Debtlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel My Debt Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "My Debt" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Debt will now be canceled.
Cancel My Debt Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Debt via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Debt. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Debt
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel My Debt Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Debt via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Debt's Website
An alternate way of canceling My Debt subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the My Debt app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About My Debt App
Finance application to track your money that you give to people or take any money from people. -Record income and expenses easily and quickly. -Ability to change the size of columns for the report. -Ability to order the columns for the report. -Ability to hide any columns. -Sort your transactions according to various criteria. -View the finance report All time, Today, Last 7 days, This month, Last month, Last 30 days and Custom. -Ability to backup your data and restore it any time. -Create multiple Group. (Paid version)
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app