How to Cancel Diabetes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Diabetes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Diabetes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Diabetes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Diabetes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Diabetes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Diabetes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Diabetes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Diabetes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Diabetes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Diabetes will now be canceled.
Cancel Diabetes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Diabetes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Diabetes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Diabetes
Cancel Diabetes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Diabetes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Diabetes's Website
Another way of canceling Diabetes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Diabetes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://vk.com/korul and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Diabetes App
The Diabetes app was created to keep a diary of monitoring and calculating the dose of insulin for insulin-dependent diabetes ( diabetes mellitus ). With it, you can get the calculation of the necessary dose of insulin, avoid hypoglycemia attacks, keep a food diary, monitor blood glucose ( sugar ), and monitor the daily rate of insulin. The app will help You not only maintain a normal blood glucose level, but also control your diet and weight. The app also allows you to easily export data for external monitoring by your doctor (. pdf,. xls)and provide them with the necessary information about Your lifestyle in order to adjust the insulin coefficient that you need. The app will remind you to re-measure glucose or to inject insulin. Diabetes control in Russian and English . Diary of glucose.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app