How To Cancel DEEMO Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of DEEMO and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your DEEMO subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your DEEMO subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on DEEMO website
- Alternatives to DEEMO
Cancel DEEMO Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DEEMO subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DEEMO".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DEEMO subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DEEMO subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DEEMO Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DEEMO" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DEEMO will now be canceled.
Cancel DEEMO Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DEEMO via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DEEMO. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DEEMO
Cancel DEEMO Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DEEMO via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on DEEMO's Website
Another way of canceling DEEMO subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DEEMO app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rayark.com/g/deemo/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DEEMO App
"Never Left Without Saying Goodbye." The world acclaimed, mobile rhythm game that's touched over 10 million players. Created by the team that brought you Cytus, the original Rayark team has created a whole new texture to the piano rhythm game DEEMO. A girl who fell from the skies and lost her past; Deemo, who plays the piano all alone in the world of the treehouse; an accidental encounter between the two. The music flows as the fingers hit the piano keys. The start of a fairytale journey has begun... Game Features: -60+ free songs in story mode, including more than 220 songs -U...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app