How to Cancel Piano
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Piano Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Piano Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Piano will now be canceled.
Cancel Piano Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Piano
Cancel Piano via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Piano's Website
Another way of canceling Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://gismart.com/piano/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles App
🎹 Piano by Gismart is an electric keyboard simulator app packed with virtual instruments to help you learn chords and music notes for free! Become a pro pianist using fun & engaging music games to learn piano keys without ever getting bored! 👍 Perfect for those who never have the time for real-world piano lessons. Fulfill that pianist dream and complete lessons on a smartphone. No heavy equipment needed. This is the only totally realistic musical instruments learning app out there! Packed full of songs made by musicians for musicians and beginners, this is real piano made easy. Simply download the app right now and learn to play the piano keyboard on your phone or tablet for free! Our digital learn the piano tool isn’t just for piano games fanatics. It lets you choose sounds from a number of musical instruments: from a grand and fortepiano to the violin, harpsichord, accordion, organ, and guitar. Carve out original melodies and record them to playback via different musical equipment – up your music game to the next level. You can also share your musical creations on social media, including Creatubbles, a safe sharing place for children and adults. An awesome tool for discovering the power of music. In the app, you’ll learn various chords and how to read sheet music, taking you on your journey to become a maestro! And there’s more: Enjoy our cool mini games and start playing the piano without any formal lessons whatsoever. Perform famous songs by tapping k...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app