How To Cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Tiles Hop website
- Alternatives to Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!
Cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tiles Hop will now be canceled.
Cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tiles Hop
Cancel Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!'s Website
Another way of canceling Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://amanotes.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! App
HOT! HOT! HOT! Monstercat is going online. Play your favorite songs with our newest character. Try to get the highest scores with the FANTASTIC game ever! Heard About EDM Tiles? With Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! you can play various types of music, from beautiful Piano, Guitar songs to Rock and EDM masterpieces. How to play 1. Touch, Hold and Drag the ball to make it jump on the Tiles. 2. Don't Miss the Tiles! 3. You can now upload your own songs to play 4. Enjoy the awesome music and addictive challenges designed for each song. The Ball will jump on the Beats Drop. Listen to the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel subscription connected to this email [email protected] immediately as it was done by a child in error.
— by David R on Aug 23 2021
My son installed your application 2 weeks ago but he wanted to test only one week where I was debited last week of 7,99€. But I stopped the subscription on my ipad but it didn't work bceause I was debited today of 7,99€.
Could you cancel my subscription and confirm me it, please ? And is it possible to refund me the last payment processed today, please ? The application was removed last week.
Thank you very much for your comprehension and your collaboration,
— by Colette Weissenbacher on Jul 26 2021
— by Leslye on Jun 01 2021
Search for another app