How to Cancel Band piano
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Band piano subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Band piano subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Band piano Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Band piano subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Band piano".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Band piano subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Band piano subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Band piano Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Band piano" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Band piano will now be canceled.
Cancel Band piano Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Band piano via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Band piano. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Band piano
Cancel Band piano via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Band piano via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Band piano's Website
Another way of canceling Band piano subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Band piano app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.lativm.eu and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Band piano App
Band piano is android application designed for Android phones and tablets . Band piano contains four band instruments , electric guitar piano , bass piano , drums piano and synth piano . You can play all band instruments with virtual sound keyboard . Features: • ELECTRIC GUITAR PIANO • BASS PIANO • DRUMS PIANO • SYNTH PIANO • DISTORTION GUITAR PIANO • RHYTHM CREATOR Sounds and keys - Low sound latency - Low keyboard latency - Low memory consumption Types of volume control -Rhythm volume control -Player volume control -Final volume control Rhythm are included in app You can play rhythms with pressing on/off buttons from menu You can play your own song during playing instrument . You can do that with opening your song with OPEN option. If you want to sing into your phone and tablet microphone during playing instrument ,and record it just press REC ON button. The microphone will record your singing and playing from keyboard.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app