How To Cancel Santander Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Santander and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Santander subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Santander subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Santander website
- Alternatives to Santander
Cancel Santander Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Santander subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Santander".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Santander subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Santander subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Santander Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Santander" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Santander will now be canceled.
Cancel Santander Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Santander via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Santander. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Santander
Cancel Santander Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Santander via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Santander's Website
Another way of canceling Santander subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Santander app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bancosantander.es and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Santander App
Discover the new design and functions of the new Santander App. Your bank, open 24h a day, 365 days a year: In addition to the new enhanced design and browsing features, you can: CHECK YOUR BALANCES, TRANSACTIONS AND EXPENSES Check the balances and transactions of all of your products quickly and easily. You can now also filter and search for transactions by text (New) Check your total expenses of the last three months on graphs and charts (New) FOR YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITY You can now also use Bizum from the App and send and request money from friends immediately (New) Natio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app