How To Cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Woebot website
- Alternatives to Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert
Cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Woebot will now be canceled.
Cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Woebot
Cancel Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert's Website
Another way of canceling Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://woebot.io and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Woebot: Your Self-Care Expert App
WINNER OF THE 2019 GOOGLE PLAY AWARD FOR STANDOUT WELL-BEING APP! Meet Woebot! Your friendly self-care expert Woebot can help you: -Think through situations with step-by-step guidance from Woebot using tools from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) -Learn about yourself with intelligent mood tracking -Master skills to reduce stress and live happier through over 100+ evidence-based stories from our clinical team Woebot sends over a million messages per week to help users with everyday stress and challenges such as symptoms of depression, anxiety, relationship problems, procrastination...
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by Irene on Jul 22 2021
Search for another app