How To Cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your VSCO: Photo & Video Editor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your VSCO: Photo & Video Editor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on VSCO website
- Alternatives to VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "VSCO: Photo & Video Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling VSCO: Photo & Video Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "VSCO: Photo & Video Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to VSCO will now be canceled.
Cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to VSCO: Photo & Video Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see VSCO: Photo & Video Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from VSCO
Cancel VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting VSCO: Photo & Video Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on VSCO: Photo & Video Editor's Website
Another way of canceling VSCO: Photo & Video Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://vsco.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About VSCO: Photo & Video Editor App
VSCO is a place where expression matters most. We offer creative photo and video editing tools, inspiration, and a place for you to be you. Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create. FREE PHOTO EDITOR Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Sa...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app