How to Cancel Music Video Maker
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Music Video Maker: Slideshow subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Music Video Maker: Slideshow subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Music Video Maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Music Video Maker: Slideshow subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Music Video Maker: Slideshow".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Music Video Maker: Slideshow subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Music Video Maker: Slideshow subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Music Video Maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Music Video Maker: Slideshow" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Music Video Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Music Video Maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Music Video Maker: Slideshow via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Music Video Maker: Slideshow. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Music Video Maker
Cancel Music Video Maker via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Music Video Maker: Slideshow via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Music Video Maker's Website
Another way of canceling Music Video Maker: Slideshow subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Music Video Maker: Slideshow app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.photoeditor.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Music Video Maker: Slideshow App
* Video Slideshow Editor is the easiest way to create, edit and share amazing photo music videos and stories * Video Slideshow Editor is the best video editor, photo slideshow maker & movie editing app * With your photos, videos and tons of free licensed music, you can easily make fun, inspiring, or creative photo music videos You can make fun music videos just following 4-steps: 1. Select photos & video clips from your photos gallery or any Photos app 2. Add your favorite music, set timing, cool filters, and text 3. Share to your friends! 4. Save videos privately so only you can see them FEATURES + Add photos and video clips + Free music clips + Awesome filters + Set the speed of the video as fast/slow as you like + Edit videos with creative effects and filters, such as slow motion, time lapse, and hyper speed. + Share video to your favorite apps with you friends and families instantly + Clear interface and easy gestures
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app