How to Cancel Photo Editor Pro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Photo Editor Pro subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Photo Editor Pro subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Editor Pro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Editor Pro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Editor Pro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Editor Pro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Editor Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Editor Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Editor Pro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Editor Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Editor Pro
Cancel Photo Editor Pro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Editor Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Photo Editor Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Editor Pro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Editor Pro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.musicvideo.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Editor Pro App
* Photo Editor Pro is a powerful photo editor with many amazing effects and filters ! * A very comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone! * There are so many effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos! * Photo Editor Pro is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before * Build in photo collage feature, Photo Editor Pro will give you the look you want in seconds. * Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FotoEditorPro/ https://www.facebook.com/PhotoCollageEditor/ * Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foto.editor.pro/ https://www.instagram.com/photo.collage.editor/ Transform photos with the tap of a finger. Use simple, yet powerful, photo editing tools to apply filters, adjust colors, and more! Key Features: + One-tap auto enhance + Photo filters + Gorgeous photo effects and frames + Fun stickers + Color balance + Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo + Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation + Sharpen and blur + Color temperature ("Warmth") + Color Splash + Focus (Tilt Shift) + Draw and add text + Create your own memes + Photo collage feature help you combine multiple photos with various frame patterns + Share to social network Note: the edited image is saved in "Album/Picture" or "File Manager/DCIM/Camera" or “Gallery/Picture"
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app