How to Cancel Boomerang from Instagram
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Boomerang from Instagram subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Boomerang from Instagram subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Boomerang from Instagram Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Boomerang from Instagram subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Boomerang from Instagram".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Boomerang from Instagram subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Boomerang from Instagram subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Boomerang from Instagram Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Boomerang from Instagram" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Boomerang from Instagram will now be canceled.
Cancel Boomerang from Instagram Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Boomerang from Instagram via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Boomerang from Instagram. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Boomerang from Instagram
Cancel Boomerang from Instagram via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Boomerang from Instagram via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Boomerang from Instagram's Website
Another way of canceling Boomerang from Instagram subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Boomerang from Instagram app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://instagram.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Boomerang from Instagram App
Boomerang from Instagram makes everyday moments fun and unexpected. Create captivating mini videos that loop back and forth, then share them with your friends. Find something (or someone!) that's moving, or create a video selfie by switching to the front-facing camera. There’s just one button. Tap it once and Boomerang does the rest: shoots a burst of 10 photos and turns them into a delightful mini video. Share it on Facebook and Instagram right from the app, or save your video to your camera roll to share later. FEATURES * Take mini videos of your life and yourself using the front and back facing camera. * Download and start capturing immediately. No sign up or account required. * There's just one button! The app takes 10 photos and stitches them together, speeds up the video and then loops it back and forth. * Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app