How To Delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your VSCO: Photo & Video Editor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with VSCO: Photo & Video Editor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by VSCO: Photo & Video Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting VSCO: Photo & Video Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with VSCO .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify VSCO of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on VSCO: Photo & Video Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor from your Android phone
To delete VSCO: Photo & Video Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on VSCO: Photo & Video Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Software Details
VSCO is a place where expression matters most. We offer creative photo and video editing tools, inspiration, and a place for you to be you. Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create. FREE PHOTO EDITOR Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Sa...