How to Cancel Layout from Instagram
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Layout from Instagram: Collage subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Layout from Instagram: Collage subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Layout from Instagram Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Layout from Instagram: Collage subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Layout from Instagram: Collage".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Layout from Instagram: Collage subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Layout from Instagram: Collage subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Layout from Instagram Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Layout from Instagram: Collage" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Layout from Instagram will now be canceled.
Cancel Layout from Instagram Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Layout from Instagram: Collage via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Layout from Instagram: Collage. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Layout from Instagram
Cancel Layout from Instagram via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Layout from Instagram: Collage via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Layout from Instagram's Website
Another way of canceling Layout from Instagram: Collage subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Layout from Instagram: Collage app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://instagram.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Layout from Instagram: Collage App
Instagram's newest app is a better way to make collages. Layout lets you create one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends. Choose photos from your gallery—or use the built-in Photo Booth to snap spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in a cool collage. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own. Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You're the editor, so get creative with the way you stitch things together—you can tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme. **FEATURES** * Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts and collages. * Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them. * Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots. * Save your layouts to your gallery and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks. * Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab. * Pair your layouts and collages with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more. * Download and start creating a layout or collage immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app