How to Cancel
Learn how to cancel Mobile Identity and Access subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Mobile Identity and Access".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Mobile Identity and Access" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to will now be canceled.
Cancel Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Mobile Identity and Access" or "T-Systems International GmbH" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from
Cancel via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on 's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.t-systems.com/de/en/solutions/digitization/solutions/digital-key/mobile-access-640704 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Mobile Identity and Access App
Various keys, passwords, ID cards - the access management of employees, suppliers, technicians and visitors results in high costs for companies. With the MIA App (Mobile Identity and Access App), authorized persons have access to defined areas via smartphone. Companies control the access management with identity control in real time and always have transparency, highest security and significantly less effort. Possible deployment scenarios: Doors, barriers, roller shutters, turnstiles, PC applications, elevators, loading columns, trunks, car sharing, remote identification, and much more. MIA - The digital key box from Deutsche Telekom's cloud offers: - Flexibility: Whether for physical access situations such as doors or logical resources such as web applications and the IT workstation, MIA efficiently and reliably implements access and identity checks. Temporary accesses can also be implemented and passed on to external persons. The processing is very flexible, as the distribution of keys is made possible via the Internet. - Security: Key and password management is provided digitally and remotely as an app. Users must identify themselves before opening a resource. If the smartphone is lost, all digital authorizations can be deactivated in real time. MIA ensures transparency: Who has which authorizations and accesses? - Reduction of costs and effort: MIA's technology can easily be connected to existing PAC systems. Keys can be sent securely via the Internet without having to pick them up. Processes such as booking rooms become more efficient with the digital solution. The person booking is directly assigned the digital key over the booked period. - Simple operation: The simple and secure operation of the app makes it easy to open, close and distribute authorisations. - German data protection: Data storage and processing is carried out in the highly secure data center and in accordance with Deutsche Telekom's high data protection standards. With MIA, you can make your internal processes more efficient and flexible. The cost of managing access and authorizations is reduced and costs can be saved. YOUR FEEDBACK We welcome your reviews and comments on the App Store, as well as your emails to [email protected] Your feedback helps us to improve the app. Have fun with the app! Your Telekom
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app