How to Delete Completely
Learn how to delete your Mobile Identity and Access account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mobile Identity and Access:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your account, contact via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Mobile Identity and Access".
3. Delete on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Mobile Identity and Access" and Click "Uninstall".
Mobile Identity and Access Product Details
Various keys, passwords, ID cards - the access management of employees, suppliers, technicians and visitors results in high costs for companies. With the MIA App (Mobile Identity and Access App), authorized persons have access to defined areas via smartphone. Companies control the access management with identity control in real time and always have transparency, highest security and significantly less effort. Possible deployment scenarios: Doors, barriers, roller shutters, turnstiles, PC applications, elevators, loading columns, trunks, car sharing, remote identification, and much more. MIA - The digital key box from Deutsche Telekom's cloud offers: - Flexibility: Whether for physical access situations such as doors or logical resources such as web applications and the IT workstation, MIA efficiently and reliably implements access and identity checks. Temporary accesses can also be implemented and passed on to external persons. The processing is very flexible, as the distribution of keys is made possible via the Internet. - Security: Key and password management is provided digitally and remotely as an app. Users must identify themselves before opening a resource. If the smartphone is lost, all digital authorizations can be deactivated in real time. MIA ensures transparency: Who has which authorizations and accesses? - Reduction of costs and effort: MIA's technology can easily be connected to existing PAC systems. Keys can be sent securely via the Internet without having to pick them up. Processes such as booking rooms become more efficient with the digital solution. The person booking is directly assigned the digital key over the booked period. - Simple operation: The simple and secure operation of the app makes it easy to open, close and distribute authorisations. - German data protection: Data storage and processing is carried out in the highly secure data center and in accordance with Deutsche Telekom's high data protection standards. With MIA, you can make your internal processes more efficient and flexible. The cost of managing access and authorizations is reduced and costs can be saved. YOUR FEEDBACK We welcome your reviews and comments on the App Store, as well as your emails to [email protected] Your feedback helps us to improve the app. Have fun with the app! Your Telekom