How To Cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Birth Control Pill Reminder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Birth Control Pill Reminder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Birth Control Pill Reminder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Birth Control Pill Reminder website
- Alternatives to Birth Control Pill Reminder
Cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Birth Control Pill Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Birth Control Pill Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Birth Control Pill Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Birth Control Pill Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Birth Control Pill Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Birth Control Pill Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Birth Control Pill Reminder
Cancel Birth Control Pill Reminder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Birth Control Pill Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Birth Control Pill Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling Birth Control Pill Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Birth Control Pill Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.smsrobot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Birth Control Pill Reminder App
Birth control pill reminder app is perfect app for women using contraceptive pills, ring or patch contraceptive. The Pill Reminder lets you select what type of contraceptive you are using and an notifications will remind you when it is time to take your pill or replace your contraception. Pill reminder app also tracks your history, has a planner so you’ll know when it’s time to go pick up your next prescription, and it helps to track your controlled period. Remembering to take your pill every day is hard. But it doesn’t have to be with Birth Control Pill Reminder. The app reminds you to tak...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app