How To Cancel My Ovulation Calculator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Ovulation Calculator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Ovulation Calculator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Ovulation Calculator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Ovulation Calculator website
- Alternatives to My Ovulation Calculator
Cancel My Ovulation Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Ovulation Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Ovulation Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Ovulation Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Ovulation Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Ovulation Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Ovulation Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Ovulation Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel My Ovulation Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Ovulation Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Ovulation Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Ovulation Calculator
Cancel My Ovulation Calculator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Ovulation Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Ovulation Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling My Ovulation Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Ovulation Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://womenshealthworldwide.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Ovulation Calculator App
Over 5,000,000 downloaded worldwide. My Ovulation Calculator is a simple and easy to use application to calculate the time of ovulation and determine the fertile period. By just recording the first date of your last menstrual period and the average number of days in your menstrual cycle, your ovulation date and your fertile period will be shown. Being intimate during the fertile period greatly improves the chances for you to conceive. The app also shows the expected date of delivery if you happen to conceive at that time. This app is designed for Android Devices.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app