How to Cancel FibriCheck
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FibriCheck subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FibriCheck subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FibriCheck Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FibriCheck subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FibriCheck".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FibriCheck subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FibriCheck subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FibriCheck Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FibriCheck" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FibriCheck will now be canceled.
Cancel FibriCheck Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FibriCheck via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FibriCheck. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FibriCheck
Cancel FibriCheck via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FibriCheck via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FibriCheck's Website
Another way of canceling FibriCheck subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FibriCheck app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://fibricheck.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FibriCheck App
Do you ever experience palpitations? Or would you like to monitor your heart health? Then check your heart rhythm and heart rate with FibriCheck, the medically certified health app on your smartphone. Keep an eye on the health of your heart, detect cardiac arrhythmias in good time, and avoid complications such as a stroke. Have you been diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia in the past? You can also use the app to monitor your arrhythmia. Measure your heart rhythm with your smartphone > Quick and easy: Measuring your heart rhythm and heart rate takes just 60 seconds. Place your finger on the camera of your smartphone, and put your mind at ease. > No need for another device: All you need to measure your heart rhythm and heart rate is your smartphone. > Measure whenever you want: Are you experiencing symptoms, such as palpitations? Open the app and take a measurement immediately. > Regular measurements: With FibriCheck, we recommend measuring your heart rhythm twice daily or when you experience symptoms. This way any changes in your heart rhythm will be detected more quickly. > Notifications: Set up reminders for your daily measurements. Request a review of your measurements > Reports: After measuring your heart rhythm, you will receive a detailed report with clear advice. > Share your results with your doctor: You can easily share the medical report with your general practitioner or cardiologist. Please note: in America, FibriCheck can only be used under the supervision...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app