How To Delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Google Chrome: Fast & Secure account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Google Chrome: Fast & Secure completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
Delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Google Chrome: Fast & Secure. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Google Chrome: Fast & Secure via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Google Chrome .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Google Chrome of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secure's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Google Chrome: Fast & Secure on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secure from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Google Chrome: Fast & Secure app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secures from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Google Chrome: Fast & Secure.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secure" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Google Chrome: Fast & Secure app from your Android device
To delete Google Chrome: Fast & Secure from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Google Chrome: Fast & Secure.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Software Details
Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search and Google Translate built-in. Download now to enjoy the same Chrome web browser experience you love across all your devices. Browse fast and type less. Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited web pages. Fill in forms quickly with Autofill. Incognito Browsing. Use Incognito mode to browse the i...