How To Cancel G Cloud Backup Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of G Cloud Backup and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your G Cloud Backup subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your G Cloud Backup subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on G Cloud Backup website
- Alternatives to G Cloud Backup
Cancel G Cloud Backup Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel G Cloud Backup subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "G Cloud Backup".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling G Cloud Backup subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel G Cloud Backup subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel G Cloud Backup Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "G Cloud Backup" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to G Cloud Backup will now be canceled.
Cancel G Cloud Backup Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to G Cloud Backup via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see G Cloud Backup. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from G Cloud Backup
Cancel G Cloud Backup Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting G Cloud Backup via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on G Cloud Backup's Website
Another way of canceling G Cloud Backup subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the G Cloud Backup app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gcloudbackup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About G Cloud Backup App
G Cloud Backup for Android *** Try our new FREE Zoolz Intelligent App - Backup / Restore your entire Android device - Try Facial Recognition for FREE - Start with 7 GB and daily 50 MB bonus *** ● A Free Android Backup App that is simple and safe to protect never-ending contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs, files and more to a secure cloud location ● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud ● Organize your memories in a timeline and go back in time to view your first recorded video, a call from a year...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app