How To Delete G Cloud Backup Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your G Cloud Backup account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the G Cloud Backup app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with G Cloud Backup completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete G Cloud Backup Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by G Cloud Backup. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting G Cloud Backup via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with G Cloud Backup.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify G Cloud Backup of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete G Cloud Backup's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of G Cloud Backup on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete G Cloud Backup from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting G Cloud Backup app from an Iphone
If you want to delete G Cloud Backup from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the G Cloud Backup icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on G Cloud Backup.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the G Cloud Backup app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete G Cloud Backup" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete G Cloud Backup from your Android phone
To delete G Cloud Backup from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on G Cloud Backup.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the G Cloud Backup app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the G Cloud Backup app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
G Cloud Backup Software Details
1. Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent.
2. ✮✮ Protect your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup.
3. Download our latest FREE App, Protect all your private media and hide them from prying eyes with G Lock.