How To Cancel Cloud Gallery Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cloud Gallery and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cloud Gallery subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cloud Gallery subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cloud Gallery website
- Alternatives to Cloud Gallery
Cancel Cloud Gallery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cloud Gallery subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cloud Gallery".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cloud Gallery subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cloud Gallery subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cloud Gallery Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cloud Gallery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cloud Gallery will now be canceled.
Cancel Cloud Gallery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cloud Gallery via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cloud Gallery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cloud Gallery
Cancel Cloud Gallery Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cloud Gallery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cloud Gallery's Website
Another way of canceling Cloud Gallery subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cloud Gallery app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gcloudbackup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cloud Gallery App
Cloud Gallery is a lightweight app that provides a smooth experience for browsing your Photos and Videos with ease, plus more With Cloud Gallery, you can: ORGANIZE YOUR PHOTO GALLERY • Filter by Albums, photos, or videos. • Add tags and search with ease. • Places: locate your photos and videos on the map. • A Separate view for your favorite photos and videos SHARE • Easily share groups of photos and videos from your gallery, with just a tap! • Share with ease to all of your favorite social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Vine, WhatsApp, G+, Line,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app