How To Cancel Physiology GURU Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Physiology GURU and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Physiology GURU subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Physiology GURU subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Physiology GURU website
- Alternatives to Physiology GURU
Cancel Physiology GURU Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Physiology GURU subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Physiology GURU".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Physiology GURU subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Physiology GURU subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Physiology GURU Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Physiology GURU" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Physiology GURU will now be canceled.
Cancel Physiology GURU Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Physiology GURU via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Physiology GURU. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Physiology GURU
Cancel Physiology GURU Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Physiology GURU via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Physiology GURU's Website
Another way of canceling Physiology GURU subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Physiology GURU app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://drviveknalgirkar.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Physiology GURU App
Does looking at the Size of Books make you dread studying Physiology? Do you feel concepts bouncing off your head during lectures? A complete guide to Undergraduate (Basic) and PGMEE (ADVANCED) Physiology, explained in a simple, concise yet informative manner, this is one app you wouldn't want to miss out on. Equipped with, Study planner, Progress tracker and Quizzes at the end of every topic, not only will you understand every concept, but you'll also be organised and well prepared for all tests and exams. Clinical cases and Extra in depth points will help you gain more insight int...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app