How To Cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Citibank HK – Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Citibank HK – Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Citibank HK – Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Citibank HK website
- Alternatives to Citibank HK – Mobile Banking
Cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Citibank HK – Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Citibank HK – Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Citibank HK – Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citibank HK will now be canceled.
Cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citibank HK – Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citibank HK – Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citibank HK
Cancel Citibank HK – Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citibank HK – Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Citibank HK – Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling Citibank HK – Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Citibank HK – Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.citibank.com.hk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Citibank HK – Mobile Banking App
The speed you need for the simplicity you want. An enhanced Citi Mobile® App re-engineered by you. We’ve launched a new mobile banking experience based upon your feedback. Faster loading times, cleaner navigation, and, as ever, total focus upon your security! • All your account details in a single panel View all your account balances in one go, including investments, deposits, credit card, and loans. • Wealth management services, all in one place Whether you need to schedule a stock trade for when the market opens or check if your time deposit matured to plan for next investment, j...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app