How To Cancel Brother Print SDK Demo Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Brother Print SDK Demo and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Brother Print SDK Demo subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Brother Print SDK Demo subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Brother Print SDK Demo website
- Alternatives to Brother Print SDK Demo
Cancel Brother Print SDK Demo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Brother Print SDK Demo subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Brother Print SDK Demo".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Brother Print SDK Demo subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Brother Print SDK Demo subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Brother Print SDK Demo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Brother Print SDK Demo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Brother Print SDK Demo will now be canceled.
Cancel Brother Print SDK Demo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Brother Print SDK Demo via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Brother Print SDK Demo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Brother Print SDK Demo
Cancel Brother Print SDK Demo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Brother Print SDK Demo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Brother Print SDK Demo's Website
Another way of canceling Brother Print SDK Demo subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Brother Print SDK Demo app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.brother.com/apps/android/mobile/index_pc.htm and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Brother Print SDK Demo App
The Brother Print SDK Demo is a demo application used to print image files, PDF files and other files on the Brother mobile printers and label printers listed below. You can send and print the image files or PDF files from your Android device via a Bluetooth, USB or WiFi connection. [Supported Printers] MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260, MW-260MFi, MW-145MFi, MW-170, MW-270 PJ-562, PJ-563, PJ-522, PJ-523, PJ-662, PJ-663, PJ-622, PJ-623, PJ-773, PJ-762, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi, PJ-722, PJ-723, RJ-2030, RJ-2050, RJ-2140, RJ-2150, RJ-3050, RJ-3150,RJ-3050Ai, RJ-3150Ai, RJ-4030, RJ-4040, RJ-4...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app