How to Cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your AVAX Blood Pressure Diary subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your AVAX Blood Pressure Diary subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AVAX Blood Pressure Diary".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AVAX Blood Pressure Diary subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AVAX Blood Pressure Diary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AVAX Blood Pressure Diary will now be canceled.
Cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AVAX Blood Pressure Diary via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AVAX Blood Pressure Diary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AVAX Blood Pressure Diary
Cancel AVAX Blood Pressure Diary via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AVAX Blood Pressure Diary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on AVAX Blood Pressure Diary's Website
Another way of canceling AVAX Blood Pressure Diary subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://avax.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AVAX Blood Pressure Diary App
AVAX blood pressure tracker helps you to control and manage your hypertension on a daily basis. For this purpose, our blood pressure app has all the important features from history curves and statistics to medication reminders and PDF reports ready for you. CORE FUNCTIONS - Easy recording of readings (manually or via Bluetooth*) - Comprehensive graphs and statistics - PDF reports to download or send to your doctor (manually or automated monthly) - Recording of medication intake & medication reminder - Reminder take a measurement - Status charts and "level system" based on your activity - Unlimited data import and export from and to XLSX and CSV - Acquisition of supplementary measured values (e.g. blood glucose, weight, body temperature, oxygen saturation) - Many customization options to make our blood pressure app work the way it's best for you. - Cross-device and cross-platform use on Android, iOS, and in a web browser. - Quick support for questions and problems * A suitable measuring device is required for recording via Bluetooth. Supported devices include those of the brands Beurer, Omron (e.g. Omron X4 / X7 Smart, RS3 / RS7 Intelli IT), Medisana, Sanitas and many more. A list of compatible devices is available in the app. For Omron devices, please ensure that the Omron Connect app does not interfere with our app. In the basic version you can use the AVAX blood pressure app free of charge and for an unlimited time. Some features (e.g. automated PDF reports) require a pr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app