How To Cancel Handy Art Reference Tool Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Handy Art Reference Tool and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Handy Art Reference Tool subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Handy Art Reference Tool subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Handy Art Reference Tool website
- Alternatives to Handy Art Reference Tool
Cancel Handy Art Reference Tool Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Handy Art Reference Tool subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Handy Art Reference Tool".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Handy Art Reference Tool subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Handy Art Reference Tool subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Handy Art Reference Tool Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Handy Art Reference Tool" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Handy Art Reference Tool will now be canceled.
Cancel Handy Art Reference Tool Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Handy Art Reference Tool via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Handy Art Reference Tool. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Handy Art Reference Tool
Cancel Handy Art Reference Tool Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Handy Art Reference Tool via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Handy Art Reference Tool's Website
Another way of canceling Handy Art Reference Tool subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Handy Art Reference Tool app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.handyarttool.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Handy Art Reference Tool App
If you're an artist and ever wanted to use decent hand reference without having to awkwardly pose your hand in front of a mirror, this app is for you! HANDY is an artist's reference tool consisting of a rotatable 3D lit hand with a variety of poses useful for drawing. The 3 point lighting rig is also rotatable, so you can rotate and light the hand as necessary for your reference!! HANDY now includes several heads you can rotate and light- great for getting basic lighting or angle reference. Also having trouble with feet? Well now in there's a male foot available to help you out! [addi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app