How To Cancel Pose Tool 3D Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pose Tool 3D and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pose Tool 3D subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pose Tool 3D subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pose Tool 3D website
- Alternatives to Pose Tool 3D
Cancel Pose Tool 3D Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pose Tool 3D subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pose Tool 3D".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pose Tool 3D subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pose Tool 3D subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pose Tool 3D Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pose Tool 3D" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pose Tool 3D will now be canceled.
Cancel Pose Tool 3D Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pose Tool 3D via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pose Tool 3D. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pose Tool 3D
Cancel Pose Tool 3D Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pose Tool 3D via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pose Tool 3D's Website
Another way of canceling Pose Tool 3D subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pose Tool 3D app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.alienthink.com/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=playstore&utm_content=posetoolapp-android and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pose Tool 3D App
Breakthrough 3D figure posing tool for the artist. Pose Tool 3D was declared the Top 10 must have App by ImagineFX magazine. Now you can always have your very own reference model with you. You can create any pose quickly with an easy to use pose interface. Its simple, just select the body part and then pose the figure. You can pose both the male and female figures. The coolest feature most important to artist is the figures use no constraints allowing geometry to intersect. This allows Artist to pose from realistic to extreme poses. Use it for Drawing, Manga, Illustration, Character Design, An...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app