How To Cancel Comic Strip Creator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Comic Strip Creator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Comic Strip Creator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Comic Strip Creator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Comic Strip Creator website
- Alternatives to Comic Strip Creator
Cancel Comic Strip Creator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Comic Strip Creator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Comic Strip Creator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Comic Strip Creator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Comic Strip Creator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Comic Strip Creator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Comic Strip Creator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Comic Strip Creator will now be canceled.
Cancel Comic Strip Creator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Comic Strip Creator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Comic Strip Creator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Comic Strip Creator
Cancel Comic Strip Creator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Comic Strip Creator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Comic Strip Creator's Website
Another way of canceling Comic Strip Creator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Comic Strip Creator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bahraniapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Comic Strip Creator App
Comics Strip Creator gives you a simple and fun way to create a nice and expressive comic strip. with this app you can: -Create expressive comic strip. -Control characters gestures. -Save and share your comics creation.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app