How To Cancel Draw Cartoons 2 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Draw Cartoons 2 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Draw Cartoons 2 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Draw Cartoons 2 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Draw Cartoons 2 website
- Alternatives to Draw Cartoons 2
Cancel Draw Cartoons 2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Draw Cartoons 2 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Draw Cartoons 2".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Draw Cartoons 2 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Draw Cartoons 2 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Draw Cartoons 2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Draw Cartoons 2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Draw Cartoons 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel Draw Cartoons 2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Draw Cartoons 2 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Draw Cartoons 2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Draw Cartoons 2
Cancel Draw Cartoons 2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Draw Cartoons 2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Draw Cartoons 2's Website
Another way of canceling Draw Cartoons 2 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Draw Cartoons 2 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://what.drawingcartoons.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Draw Cartoons 2 App
Discover one of the most exciting and fun ways to express yourself through art. The complicated process of producing cartoons just became an easy task. The app takes care of every aspect of creating cartoons, from drawing characters to publishing. Enjoy the new characters constructor and new design List of features * Building smooth animations by keyframes * Embedded library of characters and items * Character constructor (you can create items from scratch or using templates) * Voice over cartoons or add music * Export and video files (mp4 format) and sharing them Some feature...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app