How To Cancel WEBTOON Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WEBTOON and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WEBTOON subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WEBTOON subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WEBTOON website
- Alternatives to WEBTOON
Cancel WEBTOON Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WEBTOON subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WEBTOON".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WEBTOON subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WEBTOON subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WEBTOON Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WEBTOON" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WEBTOON will now be canceled.
Cancel WEBTOON Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WEBTOON via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WEBTOON. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WEBTOON
Cancel WEBTOON Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WEBTOON via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WEBTOON's Website
Another way of canceling WEBTOON subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WEBTOON app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.webtoons.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WEBTOON App
Find new stories or share your own with WEBTOON™, the largest webcomics community in the world. Home to epic sagas, short stories, manga, and daily comic strips, access thousands of creator-owned comics anytime, anywhere across 23 genres, including romance, comedy, action, fantasy, and horror. Dive into WEBTOON™ ORIGINALS, award-winning comics which update weekly. Discover new voices on CANVAS, where creators self-publish their series to a vibrant, diverse audience. Join WEBTOON™ and find YOUR story today. Follow WEBTOON™ on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter to join a c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
My account when logging into WEBTOON doesn't work, but when I directly log in it from google it does. How do I fix that?
— by Davitza Julien on Apr 02 2021
— by Sarah on Dec 14 2020
Search for another app