How To Delete Handy Art Reference Tool Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Handy Art Reference Tool account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Handy Art Reference Tool app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Handy Art Reference Tool completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Handy Art Reference Tool
Delete Handy Art Reference Tool Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Handy Art Reference Tool. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Handy Art Reference Tool via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Handy Art Reference Tool.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Handy Art Reference Tool of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Handy Art Reference Tool's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Handy Art Reference Tool on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Handy Art Reference Tool from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Handy Art Reference Tool app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Handy Art Reference Tool from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Handy Art Reference Tool icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Handy Art Reference Tool.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Handy Art Reference Tool app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Handy Art Reference Tool" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Handy Art Reference Tool from your Android phone
To delete Handy Art Reference Tool from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Handy Art Reference Tool.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Handy Art Reference Tool app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Handy Art Reference Tool app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Handy Art Reference Tool Software Details
If you're an artist and ever wanted to use decent hand reference without having to awkwardly pose your hand in front of a mirror, this app is for you! HANDY is an artist's reference tool consisting of a rotatable 3D lit hand with a variety of poses useful for drawing. The 3 point lighting rig is also rotatable, so you can rotate and light the hand as necessary for your reference!! HANDY now includes several heads you can rotate and light- great for getting basic lighting or angle reference. Also having trouble with feet? Well now in there's a male foot available to help you out! [addi...