How To Cancel Expressive Comic Creator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Expressive Comic Creator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Expressive Comic Creator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Expressive Comic Creator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Expressive Comic Creator website
- Alternatives to Expressive Comic Creator
Cancel Expressive Comic Creator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Expressive Comic Creator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Expressive Comic Creator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Expressive Comic Creator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Expressive Comic Creator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Expressive Comic Creator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Expressive Comic Creator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Expressive Comic Creator will now be canceled.
Cancel Expressive Comic Creator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Expressive Comic Creator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Expressive Comic Creator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Expressive Comic Creator
Cancel Expressive Comic Creator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Expressive Comic Creator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Expressive Comic Creator's Website
Another way of canceling Expressive Comic Creator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Expressive Comic Creator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bahraniapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Expressive Comic Creator App
Easily create expressive, artistic comics on your Android device. some of the key features: * smooth artistic brush. * minimalist and powerful interface. * copy and paste comics panels.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app