How To Cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Docquity- The Doctors' Network and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Docquity- The Doctors' Network subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Docquity- The Doctors' Network subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Docquity The Doctors Network website
- Alternatives to Docquity- The Doctors' Network
Cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Docquity- The Doctors' Network".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Docquity- The Doctors' Network subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Docquity- The Doctors' Network" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Docquity The Doctors Network will now be canceled.
Cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Docquity- The Doctors' Network via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Docquity- The Doctors' Network. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Docquity The Doctors Network
Cancel Docquity- The Doctors' Network Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Docquity- The Doctors' Network via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Docquity- The Doctors' Network's Website
Another way of canceling Docquity- The Doctors' Network subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Docquity- The Doctors' Network app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://docquity.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Docquity- The Doctors' Network App
Docquity is SE Asia’s fastest growing Medical Education and Knowledge sharing platform, exclusively for Doctors. Join Docquity and connect with over 100,000 verified doctors to discuss real world medical cases and experiences and learn from each other in a secure private network. On Docquity doctors can earn accredited SKP/CPD/CME credits from leading medical associations and institutions, gain exclusive access to summarized International Medical Journals & Guidelines, watch Medical Videos & Live Medical webinars from key opinion leaders on variety of specialized topics and send HIPAA comp...
Reported Cancelation Issues
i entered the wrong information and have no use for it
— by Kristina Catherine Tuazon on Jun 07 2021
Hi Docquity, I have trouble accessing to the events sent by Docquity via email because of my old account linked to my mobile number. Previously, I created a testing account but I can’t delete it. Can you guide me on how to delete my testing account. Thanks.
— by Emileen on Mar 26 2021
Search for another app