How to Cancel Swiss Bankers
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Swiss Bankers subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Swiss Bankers subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Swiss Bankers Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Swiss Bankers subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Swiss Bankers".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Swiss Bankers subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Swiss Bankers subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Swiss Bankers Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Swiss Bankers" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Swiss Bankers will now be canceled.
Cancel Swiss Bankers Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Swiss Bankers via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Swiss Bankers. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Swiss Bankers
Cancel Swiss Bankers via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Swiss Bankers via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Swiss Bankers's Website
Another way of canceling Swiss Bankers subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Swiss Bankers app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.swissbankers.ch and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Swiss Bankers App
The Swiss Bankers App lets you adjust your Swiss Bankers Mastercard Prepaid Card to your needs. You can keep track of your expenses, card loads, cash withdrawals, and current card credit balance at any time and be notified after each transaction via the app or by SMS. With the Swiss Bankers Send Service you can send money abroad safely with low fees. You can send money directly from the app to various countries with different receiving options, such as to a Swiss Bankers Mastercard, to a Mastercard, to a foreign bank account, to a Digital Wallet or have the sending amount paid out at a pay-out location. BENEFITS Customize easily your Card Settings: • Completely and immediately block the card in case of loss • Block the card for online purchases or contactless payments • Block countries in which you do not wish to use your card • You can cancel all these blockages at any time by yourself. Full control over your expenses: • Check your remaining card balance and transactions in real time. Simply and safely view all details regarding your card account. Fully transparent transactions: • The Swiss Bankers app lets you take pictures of your purchases and sales receipts and store them. In this way, you will not only know where you used your Swiss Bankers Mastercard Prepaid but also for what purpose. Notification when the card has been used: • You may choose to have a Push Notification sent to you for each transaction on your Swiss Bankers Mastercard Prepaid account. Or you may s...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app