How to Cancel Swisscard
Learn how to cancel Swisscard subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Swisscard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Swisscard".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Swisscard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Swisscard Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Swisscard" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Swisscard will now be canceled.
Cancel Swisscard Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Swisscard" or "Swisscard AECS GmbH" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Swisscard
Cancel Swisscard via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Swisscard's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.swisscard.ch and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Swisscard App
With the free Swisscard app, you have your cards under control at all times, even when you’re on the move. The advantages for you: Security thanks to the Swisscard app • Check and confirm online payments in real time. • Push notification for each transaction • Block and unblock cards at any time. Spending under control • You’ll always know how much money you have left to spend. • Check your monthly statement. • Filter transactions by amount, date or card. Everything to do with your card • Display a PIN code or order one by mail. • Order a replacement card in case of loss. • Manage notifications. • Change your address. The Swisscard app guides you through the registration process in just a few steps. Download the Swisscard app and register now. So you can always keep an eye on all your spending and cards. More information can be found in our help center: swisscard.ch/help Do you have any questions or suggestions for improvements? Contact our customer center on +41 44 659 61 84 or at swisscard.ch/en/contact
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app