How to Cancel BDSwiss Online Trading
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your BDSwiss Online Trading subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your BDSwiss Online Trading subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel BDSwiss Online Trading Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BDSwiss Online Trading subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BDSwiss Online Trading".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BDSwiss Online Trading subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BDSwiss Online Trading subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BDSwiss Online Trading Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BDSwiss Online Trading" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BDSwiss Online Trading will now be canceled.
Cancel BDSwiss Online Trading Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BDSwiss Online Trading via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BDSwiss Online Trading. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BDSwiss Online Trading
Cancel BDSwiss Online Trading via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BDSwiss Online Trading via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BDSwiss Online Trading's Website
Another way of canceling BDSwiss Online Trading subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BDSwiss Online Trading app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://eu.bdswiss.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BDSwiss Online Trading App
BDSwiss Mobile App gives you quick and easy access to the financial markets, enabling you to speculate on the price of hundreds of assets including forex, metals, indices, energies and shares. More than 1.5 million registered clients have chosen to open an account with BDSwiss and benefit from award-winning conditions, ultra-low spreads from 0 pips, a multi-regulated trading environment, advanced platforms, 24/5 multilingual support, exceptional execution and unparalleled trading services! Download BDSwiss App ad start trading within minutes - Offering a complete trading environment with no need for desktop registration, BDSwiss mobile app enables you to open, fund and verify your trading account within minutes. Intuitive Buy/Sell Functionality - BDSwiss Mobile App is easy to navigate and features an intuitive order window that automatically calculates position size in your selected account currency as well as Take Profit and Stop Loss limits. Sorting & Charting Tools - Includes a search bar, asset category sorting options and a favourites tab where you can easily index your most traded assets. Charts functionalities include multiple timeframes, as well as candlestick or line chart modes. Competitive Pricing & Low Trading Costs - We offer deep liquidity and exceptional execution speeds that guarantee minimal slippage. Our ultra-thin spreads start from as low as 0.0 pips and there are no fees or charges on deposits or credit card withdrawals over 20EU...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app