How to Delete Swiss Bankers Completely
Learn how to delete your Swiss Bankers account, your personal data and also delete the Swiss Bankers app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Swiss Bankers completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Swiss Bankers Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Swiss Bankers. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Swiss Bankers via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Swiss Bankers.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Swiss Bankers of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Swiss Bankers's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Swiss Bankers on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Swiss Bankers from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Swiss Bankers app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Swiss Bankers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Swiss Bankers icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Swiss Bankers.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Swiss Bankers app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Swiss Bankers" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Swiss Bankers from your Android phone
To delete Swiss Bankers from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Swiss Bankers.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Swiss Bankers app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Swiss Bankers app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Swiss Bankers Software Details
1. You can send money directly from the app to various countries with different receiving options, such as to a Swiss Bankers Mastercard, to a Mastercard, to a foreign bank account, to a Digital Wallet or have the sending amount paid out at a pay-out location.
2. The Swiss Bankers App lets you adjust your Swiss Bankers Mastercard Prepaid Card to your needs.
3. • You may choose to have a Push Notification sent to you for each transaction on your Swiss Bankers Mastercard Prepaid account.
4. • Activate mobile payments in the Swiss Bankers app using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or a payment method offered by another provider.
5. In this way, you will not only know where you used your Swiss Bankers Mastercard Prepaid but also for what purpose.
6. With the Swiss Bankers Send Service you can send money abroad safely with low fees.
7. • The Swiss Bankers app lets you take pictures of your purchases and sales receipts and store them.
8. • Did you forget your PIN code? No problem, with the Swiss Bankers app you can set a new code without knowing the current one.
9. You can keep track of your expenses, card loads, cash withdrawals, and current card credit balance at any time and be notified after each transaction via the app or by SMS.