How to Delete Associate Stock Completely
Learn how to delete your Associate Stock account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Associate Stock Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Associate Stock:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Associate Stock account, contact Associate Stock via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Associate Stock of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Associate Stock on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Associate Stock".
3. Delete Associate Stock on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Associate Stock" and Click "Uninstall".
Associate Stock Product Details
For anyone who participates in Walmart's Associate Stock Purchase Plan (ASPP), this app is a breakthrough. Now it’s easy to access and keep track of your plan details. Here’s what you can do with the new Associate Stock app: • Easily access and manage your account • Get notifications and company alerts • Track your investments • See year-to-date contributions • Follow the market • Access tax forms • See upcoming dividends • Sell shares from your account