How To Delete Barchart Stocks & Futures Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Barchart Stocks & Futures account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Barchart Stocks & Futures app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Barchart Stocks & Futures completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Barchart Stocks & Futures
Delete Barchart Stocks & Futures Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Barchart Stocks & Futures. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Barchart Stocks & Futures via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Barchart Stocks Futures.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Barchart Stocks Futures of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Barchart Stocks & Futures's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Barchart Stocks & Futures on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Barchart Stocks & Futures from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Barchart Stocks & Futures app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Barchart Stocks & Futuress from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Barchart Stocks & Futures icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Barchart Stocks & Futures.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Barchart Stocks & Futures app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Barchart Stocks & Futures" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Barchart Stocks & Futures app from your Android device
To delete Barchart Stocks & Futures from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Barchart Stocks & Futures.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Barchart Stocks & Futures app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Barchart Stocks & Futures app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Barchart Stocks & Futures Software Details
Barchart Stocks, Futures and Forex is the most complete financial app currently available, featuring free real-time stock prices. Track stocks, futures, forex markets, ETFs & indices. In-depth coverage on every symbol (including charts, technicals, fundamentals, opinions) is available at your fingertips on our advanced Favorites Lists, making it easy for investors and market followers to track and watch the markets. The Barchart app also offers most of the ranked lists of daily performers from our full site, Barchart.com, along with comprehensive financial news coverage. Registered site use...