How to Delete My Stocks Portfolio & Widget Completely
Learn how to delete your My Stocks Portfolio & Widget account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete My Stocks Portfolio & Widget Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Stocks Portfolio & Widget:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your My Stocks Portfolio & Widget account, contact My Stocks Portfolio & Widget via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify My Stocks Portfolio & Widget of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete My Stocks Portfolio & Widget on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete My Stocks Portfolio & Widget".
3. Delete My Stocks Portfolio & Widget on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "My Stocks Portfolio & Widget" and Click "Uninstall".
My Stocks Portfolio & Widget Product Details
✓ Track stocks and equity, funds, ETFs, currencies in the stock market, and unlisted equity ✓ Manage your stock portfolios and view performance over time, with metrics such as realized gains, unrealized gains, daily and total changes, and annualized gains ✓ View allocation balance of each stock holding in your overall portfolio with pie charts ✓ Multiple stocks portfolios support - track multiple stock markets, stock portfolios, or watchlists ✓ Convert stock portfolios to one currency using real-time foreign exchange rates - mix stock quotes and holdings from different stock markets and display it using a currency of your choice ✓ Stock market news feed and news for each stock quote. Customize which international markets to retrieve news for. ✓ Real-time stock quotes for US exchanges and some international stock markets ✓ Foreign exchange rates and currency converter ✓ Track the Cryptocurrency market. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and alt coins such as Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and more. ✓ Extended hours support for pre-market and after-market hours ✓ Stocks widget that displays stock quotes and holdings ✓ Full screen charts. Line, Area, Candlestick, Logarithmic and more. Pinch-zoom, trackball, and panning support. ✓ Detailed info on each stock quote including daily/yearly price ranges, market cap, P/E, EPS, Volume, Average Volume, Beta, Dividend & Yield. ✓ Password lock support - prevent others from seeing your stock quotes even if your phone is unlocked ✓ Synchronize across multiple devices ✓ CSV import and export to Google Drive and Email